Resistin Polymorphisms Are Associated with Muscle, Bone, and Fat Phenotypes in White Men and Women
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
2007 North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO)
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 392–402, February 2007
How to Cite
Pistilli, E. E., Gordish-Dressman, H., Seip, R. L., Devaney, J. M., Thompson, P. D., Price, T. B., Angelopoulos, T. J., Clarkson, P. M., Moyna, N. M., Pescatello, L. S., Visich, P. S., Zoeller, R. F., Hoffman, E. P. and Gordon, P. M. (2007), Resistin Polymorphisms Are Associated with Muscle, Bone, and Fat Phenotypes in White Men and Women. Obesity, 15: 392–402. doi: 10.1038/oby.2007.543
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
- Received for review March 07, 2006, Accepted in final from September 22, 2006
- 62003) Circulating resistin levels are not associated with obesity or insulin resistance in humans and are not regulated by fasting or leptin administration: cross-sectional and interventional studies in normal, insulin-resistant, and diabetic subjects. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 88: 4848–4856., , , et al (
- 22American College of Sports Medicine (2000) ACSM's Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Philadelphia, PA.
- 231994) Essentials of Strength Training and Conditioning Human Kinetics Champaign, IL.(
- 24Clinical Guidelines on the Identification, Evaluation, and Treatment of Overweight and Obesity in Adults: The Evidence Report (1998) National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute National Institute for Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases Bethesda, MD.
- 292005) Circulating resistin levels are not associated with fat redistribution, insulin resistance or metabolic profile in patients with the highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART)-induced metabolic syndrome. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 90: 5324–5328., , , et al (