Low Numeracy Skills Are Associated With Higher BMI
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
2008 North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO)
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 1966–1968, August 2008
How to Cite
Huizinga, M. M., Beech, B. M., Cavanaugh, K. L., Elasy, T. A. and Rothman, R. L. (2008), Low Numeracy Skills Are Associated With Higher BMI. Obesity, 16: 1966–1968. doi: 10.1038/oby.2008.294
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Received November 20, 2007; Accepted April 07, 2008
- 1Perspective: the role of numeracy in health care. J Health Commun, in press., , , .
- 3Literacy in Everyday Life: Results from the 2003 National Assessment of Adult Literacy. National Center for Education Statistics: Washington, DC, 2007., , et al.
- 7The Wide Range Achievement Test—Third Edition (WRAT-3). Wide Range: Wilmington, DE, 1993..