Self-reported Comorbidities Among Self-described Overweight African-American and Hispanic Adults in the United States: Results of a National Survey
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
2008 North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO)
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1400–1406, June 2008
How to Cite
Burroughs, V. J., Nonas, C., Sweeney, C. T., Rohay, J. M., Harkins, A. M., Kyle, T. K. and Burton, S. L. (2008), Self-reported Comorbidities Among Self-described Overweight African-American and Hispanic Adults in the United States: Results of a National Survey. Obesity, 16: 1400–1406. doi: 10.1038/oby.2008.61
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
- Received July 13, 2007; Accepted January 29, 2008
- 4National Institutes of Health. Clinical Guidelines on the Identification, Evaluation, and Treatment of Overweight and Obesity in Adults. Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute: Bethesda, MD, 1998.
- 10Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) 2001–2002 data files. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: Hyattsville, MD, 2005.
- 19Are healthcare professionals advising obese patients to lose weight? A trend analysis. Med Gen Med 2005; 7: 10., , et al.