The Obesity Epidemic and Future Emergency Responders
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
2009 North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO)
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1648–1650, August 2009
How to Cite
Tsismenakis, A. J., Christophi, C. A., Burress, J. W., Kinney, A. M., Kim, M. and Kales, S. N. (2009), The Obesity Epidemic and Future Emergency Responders. Obesity, 17: 1648–1650. doi: 10.1038/oby.2009.63
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
- Received 3 November 2008; accepted 11 February 2009
- 5World Health Organization. World Health Report 2002: Reducing risks, promoting healthy life. World Health Organization: Geneva, Switzerland, 2002.
- 6Joint National Committee on Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Pressure. National Heart Lung, and Blood Institute; National High Blood Pressure Education Program Coordinating Committee. Seventh report of the Joint National Committee on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Pressure. Hypertension 2003; 42: 1206–1252., , et al.
- 7National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). NFPA 1582: Standard on Comprehensive Occupational Medical Program for Fire Departments. National Fire Protection Association: Quincy MA, 2007.
- 15US and Canadian Presumptive Laws. International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF): Washington, DC, 2008. <http:www.iaff.orgHSPSOBinfselect.asp>. Accessed 29 October 2008.