The SHED-IT Randomized Controlled Trial: Evaluation of an Internet-based Weight-loss Program for Men
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
2009 North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO)
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 2025–2032, November 2009
How to Cite
Morgan, P. J., Lubans, D. R., Collins, C. E., Warren, J. M. and Callister, R. (2009), The SHED-IT Randomized Controlled Trial: Evaluation of an Internet-based Weight-loss Program for Men. Obesity, 17: 2025–2032. doi: 10.1038/oby.2009.85
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Received 25 September, 2008; accepted 02 March, 2009
- 1The Burden of Injury and Disease in Australia. AGPS: Canberra, 1999., , .
- 2Diabesity and Associated Disorders in Australia, 2000: The Australian Diabetes, Obesity and Lifestyle Study (AusDiab). International Diabetes Institute: Melbourne, 2001..
- 8Household Use of Information Technology, Australia, 2007–08. ABS: Canberra, 2008..
- 13Sports Medicine Australia Pre-exercise Screening System 2005. Australian Government, 2005..
- 14Social Foundations of Thought and Action: A Social Cognitive Theory. Prentice-Hall: Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1986..
- 16Australians Online: How Australians are Using Computers and the Internet 2001. Australian Bureau of Statistics, 2001., .
- 17Dietary Questionnaire for Epidemiological Studies (Version 2). The Cancer Council Victoria: Melbourne, 1996., .
- 18Development of the Melbourne FFQ: a food frequency questionnaire for use in an Australian prospective study involving an ethnically diverse cohort. Asia Pacific J Clin Nutr 1994; 3: 19–31., , et al.
- 19The Anti Cancer Council of Victoria FFQ: relative validity of nutrient intakes compared with weighed food records in young to middle-aged women in a study of iron supplementation. Aust NZ J Public Health 2000; 24: 576–583., , , , .
- 20Statistics ABo. Socio-economic Indexes for Areas (SEIFA) Australia-2006: Postal Areas, Index of Relative Socio-economic Advantage and Disadvantage. Report No.: ABS catalogue 2033.0.55.001. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia, 2008.
- 25Group DPPR. Reduction in the Incidence of Type 2 Diabetes with Lifestyle Intervention or Metformin. 2002.