The Women on the Move Through Activity and Nutrition (WOMAN) Study: Final 48-Month Results
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
2012 North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO)
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 636–643, March 2012
How to Cite
Kuller, L. H., Gabriel, K. K. P., Kinzel, L. S., Underwood, D. A., Conroy, M. B., Chang, Y., Mackey, R. H., Edmundowicz, D., Tyrrell, K. S., Buhari, A. M. and Kriska, A. M. (2012), The Women on the Move Through Activity and Nutrition (WOMAN) Study: Final 48-Month Results. Obesity, 20: 636–643. doi: 10.1038/oby.2011.80
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Received 08 July, 2010; accepted 05 March, 2011
- 1Lipoproteins, estrogens and the menopause. In: Korenman SG (In: The Menopause (Proceedings of the Serono Symposium on the Menopause, March 1989, Napa, CA, Serono Symposia, USA: Norwell, MA, 1990, pp 179–198., , et al
- 21Test-retest reliability and validity of the 400-meter walk test in healthy, middle-aged women. J Phys Act Health 2010; 7: 649–657., , et al
- 28Effect of weight loss from lifestyle intervention on appetite hormones in overweight, post-menopausal women (abstract). J Am Geriatr Soc 2007; 55: S172., , , , .
- 29The ecology of eating: smaller portion sizes in France Than in the United States help explain the French paradox. Psychol Sci 2003; 14: 450–454., , , , .Direct Link:
- 34Italian Diabetes Exercise Study (IDES) Investigators. Effect of an intensive exercise intervention strategy on modifiable cardiovascular risk factors in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a randomized controlled trial: the Italian Diabetes and Exercise Study (IDES). Arch Intern Med 2010; 170: 1794–1803., , et al;
- 36The Look AHEAD Research Group. Long-term effects of a lifestyle intervention on weight and cardiovascular risk factors in individuals with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Four-year results of the Look AHEAD trial. Arch Intern Med 2010; 170: 1566–1575.