Effective induction, purification and characterization of Trichoderma koningii G-39 β-xylosidase with high transferase activity
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
2000 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 119–125, April 2000
How to Cite
Li, Y.-K., Yao, H.-J. and Cho, Y.-t. (2000), Effective induction, purification and characterization of Trichoderma koningii G-39 β-xylosidase with high transferase activity. Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry, 31: 119–125. doi: 10.1042/BA19990072
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 23 July 1999/4 January 2000; accepted 13 January 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!