To whom correspondence should be addressed (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org).
Optimization of 6-aminopenicillanic acid (6-APA) production by using a new immobilized penicillin acylase
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
2000 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 173–177, December 2000
How to Cite
Torres-Bacete, J., Arroyo, M., Torres-Guzmán, R., De La Mata, I., Castillón, M. P. and Acebal, C. (2000), Optimization of 6-aminopenicillanic acid (6-APA) production by using a new immobilized penicillin acylase. Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry, 32: 173–177. doi: 10.1042/BA20000042
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 22 May 2000/11 September 2000; accepted 18 September 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!