These authors contributed equally to the study.
Enhanced thermal stability of an alkaline protease, AprP, isolated from a Pseudomonas sp. by mutation at an autoproteolysis site, Ser-331
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
2001 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 81–84, October 2001
How to Cite
Jang, J. W., Ko, J. H., Kim, E. K., Jang, W. H., Kang, J. H. and Yoo, O. J. (2001), Enhanced thermal stability of an alkaline protease, AprP, isolated from a Pseudomonas sp. by mutation at an autoproteolysis site, Ser-331. Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry, 34: 81–84. doi: 10.1042/BA20010027
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 29 May/3 August 2001; accepted 3 July 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!