A peroxidase isoenzyme secreted by turnip (Brassica napus) hairy-root cultures: inactivation by hydrogen peroxide and application in diagnostic kits
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
2002 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 1–7, February 2002
How to Cite
Agostini, E., Hernández-Ruiz, J., Arnao, M. B., Milrad, S. R., Tigier, H. A. and Acosta, M. (2002), A peroxidase isoenzyme secreted by turnip (Brassica napus) hairy-root cultures: inactivation by hydrogen peroxide and application in diagnostic kits. Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry, 35: 1–7. doi: 10.1042/BA20010049
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 26 June 2001/9 September 2001; accepted 4 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!