Laboratoire de Technologie des Substances Naturelles, EUDIL-IAAL, Université des Sciences et Technologies de Lille, Boulevard Paul Langevin, 59653 Villeneuve d'Ascq, France (e-mail LTSN@univ-lille1.fr).
Kinetic study of the appearance of an anti-bacterial peptide in the course of bovine haemoglobin peptic hydrolysis
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
2002 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 187–194, December 2002
How to Cite
Choisnard, L., Froidevaux, R., Nedjar-Arroume, N., Lignot, B., Vercaigne-Marko, D., Krier, F., Dhulster, P. and Guillochon, D. (2002), Kinetic study of the appearance of an anti-bacterial peptide in the course of bovine haemoglobin peptic hydrolysis. Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry, 36: 187–194. doi: 10.1042/BA20010103
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 3 December 2001; accepted 14 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!