To whom correspondence should be addressed (e-mail Jorge.Gavilondo@cigb.edu.cu).
Expression and characterization of an anti-(hepatitis B surface antigen) glycosylated mouse antibody in transgenic tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum) plants and its use in the immunopurification of its target antigen
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
2003 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 223–230, December 2003
How to Cite
Ramírez, N., Rodríguez, M., Ayala, M., Cremata, J., Pérez, M., Martínez, A., Linares, M., Hevia, Y., Páez, R., Valdés, R., Gavilondo, J. V. and Selman-Housein, G. (2003), Expression and characterization of an anti-(hepatitis B surface antigen) glycosylated mouse antibody in transgenic tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum) plants and its use in the immunopurification of its target antigen. Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry, 38: 223–230. doi: 10.1042/BA20030028
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 4 February 2003/9 May 2003; accepted 10 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!