Elicitor effects on Penicillium chrysogenum morphology in submerged cultures
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
2004 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 229–233, December 2004
How to Cite
Radman, R., Bucke, C. and Keshavarz, T. (2004), Elicitor effects on Penicillium chrysogenum morphology in submerged cultures. Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry, 40: 229–233. doi: 10.1042/BA20040062
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 6 April 2004/6 May 2004; accepted 10 May 2004 Published as Immediate Publication 10 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!