Computational-fluid-dynamics (CFD) analysis of mixing and gas–liquid mass transfer in shake flasks
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
2005 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 1–8, February 2005
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Williams-Dalson, W., Keshavarz-Moore, E. and Shamlou, P. A. (2005), Computational-fluid-dynamics (CFD) analysis of mixing and gas–liquid mass transfer in shake flasks. Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry, 41: 1–8. doi: 10.1042/BA20040082
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 8 May 2004/22 July 2004; accepted 16 August 2004 Published as Immediate Publication 16 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!