Development of transgenic Artemisia annua (Chinese wormwood) plants with an enhanced content of artemisinin, an effective anti-malarial drug, by hairpin-RNA-mediated gene silencing
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
2009 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 199–207, March 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Jing, F., Li, F., Li, M., Wang, Y., Wang, G., Sun, X. and Tang, K. (2009), Development of transgenic Artemisia annua (Chinese wormwood) plants with an enhanced content of artemisinin, an effective anti-malarial drug, by hairpin-RNA-mediated gene silencing. Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry, 52: 199–207. doi: 10.1042/BA20080068
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 9 May 2008; revised version received 4 June 2008; accepted 13 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!