Filter preconditioning enables representative scaled-down modelling of filter capacity and viral clearance by mitigating the impact of virus spike impurities
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
2009 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 293–301, April 2009
How to Cite
Khan, Navid Z., Parrella, Joseph J., Genest, Paul W. and Colman, Michael S. (2009), Filter preconditioning enables representative scaled-down modelling of filter capacity and viral clearance by mitigating the impact of virus spike impurities. Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry, 52: 293–301. doi: 10.1042/BA20080133
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 29 July 2008; revised version received 7 October 2008; accepted 10 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!