Short-hairpin-RNA-mediated silencing of fucosyltransferase 8 in Chinese-hamster ovary cells for the production of antibodies with enhanced antibody immune effector function
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
2009 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 31–37, May 2009
How to Cite
Beuger, V., Künkele, K.-P., Koll, H., Gärtner, A., Bähner, M., Burtscher, H. and Klein, C. (2009), Short-hairpin-RNA-mediated silencing of fucosyltransferase 8 in Chinese-hamster ovary cells for the production of antibodies with enhanced antibody immune effector function. Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry, 53: 31–37. doi: 10.1042/BA20080220
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 24 October 2008; revised version received 19 November 2008; accepted 26 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!