Proteasome function is required to maintain muscle cellular architecture
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2012
2007 Société Française des Microscopies and Société Biologie Cellulaire de France
Biology of the Cell
Volume 99, Issue 11, pages 615–626, November 2007
How to Cite
Haas, K. F., Woodruff, E. and Broadie, K. (2007), Proteasome function is required to maintain muscle cellular architecture. Biology of the Cell, 99: 615–626. doi: 10.1042/BC20070019
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2012
- Received 15 May 2007; Accepted 24 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!