Expression of CtBP family protein isoforms in breast cancer and their role in chemoresistance
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
2011 Société Française des Microscopies and Société Biologie Cellulaire de France
Biology of the Cell
Volume 103, Issue 1, pages 1–19, January 2011
How to Cite
Birts, C. N., Harding, R., Soosaipillai, G., Halder, T., Azim-Araghi, A., Darley, M., Cutress, R. I., Bateman, A. C. and Blaydes, J. P. (2011), Expression of CtBP family protein isoforms in breast cancer and their role in chemoresistance. Biology of the Cell, 103: 1–19. doi: 10.1042/BC20100067
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Received 27 September 2010; Accepted 22 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!