Programmed cell death of tobacco BY-2 cells induced by still culture conditions is affected by the age of the culture under agitation
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 189–196, February 2010
How to Cite
Hiraga, A., Kaneta, T., Sato, Y. and Sato, S. (2010), Programmed cell death of tobacco BY-2 cells induced by still culture conditions is affected by the age of the culture under agitation. Cell Biology International, 34: 189–196. doi: 10.1042/CBI20090003
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 17 April 2008/ 5 August 2008; accepted 7 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!