Regulatory role of the extreme C-terminal end of the S6 inner helix in C-terminal-truncated Kv1.2 channel activation
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 433–439, May 2010
How to Cite
Zhao, L.-L., Qi, Z., Zhang, X.-E., Bi, L.-J. and Jin, G. (2010), Regulatory role of the extreme C-terminal end of the S6 inner helix in C-terminal-truncated Kv1.2 channel activation. Cell Biology International, 34: 433–439. doi: 10.1042/CBI20090009
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 26 February 2009/ 6 August 2009; accepted 16 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!