Intrastriatal grafts of mesenchymal stem cells in adult intact rats can elevate tyrosine hydroxylase expression and dopamine levels
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 135–140, January 2010
How to Cite
Jin, G.-Z., Cho, S.-J., Lee, Y.-S., Kim, M.-O., Cho, D.-W. and Kong, I.-K. (2010), Intrastriatal grafts of mesenchymal stem cells in adult intact rats can elevate tyrosine hydroxylase expression and dopamine levels. Cell Biology International, 34: 135–140. doi: 10.1042/CBI20090012
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 19 March 2009/ 10 August 2009; accepted 15 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!