Effect of glypican-1 gene on the pulp cells during the reparative dentine process
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 1069–1074, November 2010
How to Cite
Masuda, M. Y., Wang, X., Yokose, S., Yamada, Y., Kimura, Y., Okano, T. and Matsumoto, K. (2010), Effect of glypican-1 gene on the pulp cells during the reparative dentine process. Cell Biology International, 34: 1069–1074. doi: 10.1042/CBI20090062
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 21 March 2009/ 26 January 2010; accepted 1 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!