Biphasic regulation of H2O2 on angiogenesis implicated NADPH oxidase
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 1013–1020, October 2010
How to Cite
Mu, P., Liu, Q. and Zheng, R. (2010), Biphasic regulation of H2O2 on angiogenesis implicated NADPH oxidase. Cell Biology International, 34: 1013–1020. doi: 10.1042/CBI20090092
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 24 July 2009/ 2 February 2010; accepted 24 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!