Center for Infectious Disease Dynamics, Department of Biology, The Pennsylvania State University, 508 Mueller Laboratory, University Park, PA 16802, U.S.A.
Proteomic identification and characterization of secreted N-glycosylated NPC2 following cross-linking of the high-affinity receptor for IgE on mast cells
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 353–359, April 2010
How to Cite
Pathak, A. K. and Helm, B. A. (2010), Proteomic identification and characterization of secreted N-glycosylated NPC2 following cross-linking of the high-affinity receptor for IgE on mast cells. Cell Biology International, 34: 353–359. doi: 10.1042/CBI20090115
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 15 August 2009/ 22 November 2009; accepted 10 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!