The molecular stoichiometric hydration model (SHM) as applied to tendon/collagen, globular proteins and cells
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 1205–1215, December 2011
How to Cite
Cameron, I. L., Lanctot, A. C. and Fullerton, G. D. (2011), The molecular stoichiometric hydration model (SHM) as applied to tendon/collagen, globular proteins and cells. Cell Biology International, 35: 1205–1215. doi: 10.1042/CBI20090226
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 17 September 2009/1 June 2011; accepted 8 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!