l-Arginine promotes DNA repair in cultured bronchial epithelial cells exposed to ozone: involvement of the ATM pathway
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 273–280, March 2011
How to Cite
Cui, Y., Gao, C.-Q., Sun, G., Zhou, Y., Qu, F., Tang, C., Yu, F. and Guan, C. (2011), l-Arginine promotes DNA repair in cultured bronchial epithelial cells exposed to ozone: involvement of the ATM pathway. Cell Biology International, 35: 273–280. doi: 10.1042/CBI20090252
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 30 September 2009/4 October 2010; accepted 18 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!