Effect of timing of development on total cell number and expression profile of HSP-70.1 and GLUT-1 in buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) oocytes and preimplantation embryos produced in vitro
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 463–468, May 2010
How to Cite
Rajhans, R., Kumar, S. G., Dubey, P. K. and Sharma, T. G. (2010), Effect of timing of development on total cell number and expression profile of HSP-70.1 and GLUT-1 in buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) oocytes and preimplantation embryos produced in vitro. Cell Biology International, 34: 463–468. doi: 10.1042/CBI20090295
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 9 October 2009/ 26 December 2009; accepted 25 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!