The role of RANTES as a crucial downstream cytokine in calcineurin-dependent VSMC apoptosis stimulated by INFγ and CD40L
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 447–453, May 2010
How to Cite
Peng, Y.-d., Cheng, L.-x., Zeng, Q.-t., Shi, Y., Bao, X.-x., Mao, X.-b., Ji, Q.-w., Li, S.-n., Guo, M., Liang, Z.-s. and Wu, T.-c. (2010), The role of RANTES as a crucial downstream cytokine in calcineurin-dependent VSMC apoptosis stimulated by INFγ and CD40L. Cell Biology International, 34: 447–453. doi: 10.1042/CBI20090301
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 9 October 2009/ 26 January 2010; accepted 5 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!