Down-regulation of CREB-binding protein expression inhibits thrombin-induced proliferation of endothelial cells: possible relevance to PDGF-B
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1155–1161, December 2010
How to Cite
Jiang, H., Chen, J., Wang, L., Zhu, L.-h. and Wen, H.-z. (2010), Down-regulation of CREB-binding protein expression inhibits thrombin-induced proliferation of endothelial cells: possible relevance to PDGF-B. Cell Biology International, 34: 1155–1161. doi: 10.1042/CBI20090304
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 16 October 2009/12 July 2010; accepted 19 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!