The CLIC5 (chloride intracellular channel 5) involved in C2C12 myoblasts proliferation and differentiation
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 379–384, April 2010
How to Cite
Li, F., Yin, J., Yue, T., Liu, L. and Zhang, H. (2010), The CLIC5 (chloride intracellular channel 5) involved in C2C12 myoblasts proliferation and differentiation. Cell Biology International, 34: 379–384. doi: 10.1042/CBI20090334
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 23 October 2009/ 4 December 2009; accepted 7 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!