These authors contributed equally to the present study.
Osteogenic and neurogenic differentiation of EGFP gene transfected neural stem cells derived from the brain of porcine fetuses at intermediate and late gestational age
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 809–814, August 2010
How to Cite
Zheng, Y.-M., An, Z.-X. and Zhao, X.-E. (2010), Osteogenic and neurogenic differentiation of EGFP gene transfected neural stem cells derived from the brain of porcine fetuses at intermediate and late gestational age. Cell Biology International, 34: 809–814. doi: 10.1042/CBI20090354
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 31 October 2009/ 21 April 2010; accepted 28 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!