Inhibition of dynamin-2 confers endothelial barrier dysfunctions by attenuating nitric oxide production
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 755–761, July 2010
How to Cite
Seerapu, H. b. R., Subramaniam, G. P., Majumder, S., Sinha, S., Bisana, S., Mahajan, S., Kolluru, G. K., Muley, A., Siamwala, J. H., Illavazagan, G. and Chatterjee, S. (2010), Inhibition of dynamin-2 confers endothelial barrier dysfunctions by attenuating nitric oxide production. Cell Biology International, 34: 755–761. doi: 10.1042/CBI20090357
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 24 October 2009/ 13 March 2010; accepted 16 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!