Oestrogen regulates proliferation and differentiation of human islet-derived precursor cells through oestrogen receptor alpha
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 523–530, May 2010
How to Cite
Ren, Z., Zou, C., Ji, H. and Zhang, Y. A. (2010), Oestrogen regulates proliferation and differentiation of human islet-derived precursor cells through oestrogen receptor alpha. Cell Biology International, 34: 523–530. doi: 10.1042/CBI20090390
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 4 November 2009/ 26 January 2010; accepted 4 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!