Overexpression of Bax inhibitor-1 (BI-1) induces cell transformation in NIH3T3 cells
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 1099–1104, November 2010
How to Cite
Xiang-yong, L., Yang-chao, C., Ke-yuan, Z., Mei-hong, Z., Hai-qing, L., Hsiang-fu, K. and Xin, Z. (2010), Overexpression of Bax inhibitor-1 (BI-1) induces cell transformation in NIH3T3 cells. Cell Biology International, 34: 1099–1104. doi: 10.1042/CBI20090400
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 20 January 2010/ 24 May 2010; accepted 2 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!