Targeting P2X7 receptor inhibits the metastasis of murine P388D1 lymphoid neoplasm cells to lymph nodes
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1205–1211, December 2010
How to Cite
Ren, S., Zhang, Y., Wang, Y., Lui, Y., Wei, W., Huang, X., Mao, W. and Zuo, Y. (2010), Targeting P2X7 receptor inhibits the metastasis of murine P388D1 lymphoid neoplasm cells to lymph nodes. Cell Biology International, 34: 1205–1211. doi: 10.1042/CBI20090428
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 16 November 2009/12 July 2010; accepted 19 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!