Cytochrome P450-catalysed reactive oxygen species production mediates the (−)schisandrin B-induced glutathione and heat shock responses in AML12 hepatocytes
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 321–326, March 2012
How to Cite
Leong, P. K., Chiu, P. Y., Leung, H. Y. and Ko, K. M. (2012), Cytochrome P450-catalysed reactive oxygen species production mediates the (−)schisandrin B-induced glutathione and heat shock responses in AML12 hepatocytes. Cell Biology International, 36: 321–326. doi: 10.1042/CBI20090451
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 8 December 2009/1 June 2010; accepted 10 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!