Recombinant PBD-1 (porcine beta-defensin 1) expressed in the milk by transplanting transgenic mES-like-derived cells into mouse mammary gland
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 1033–1040, October 2010
How to Cite
Huang, H.-J., Gao, Q.-S., Qian, Y.-G., Zhang, Y.-D., Tao, B.-F., Xiang, M., Peng, J., Jiang, S.-W. and Hause║, B. (2010), Recombinant PBD-1 (porcine beta-defensin 1) expressed in the milk by transplanting transgenic mES-like-derived cells into mouse mammary gland. Cell Biology International, 34: 1033–1040. doi: 10.1042/CBI20090453
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 8 December 2009/ 10 February 2010; accepted 2 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!