These authors contributed equally to this work.
Age-related association of rDNA and telomeres with the nuclear matrix in mouse hepatocytes
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 925–931, September 2010
How to Cite
Moraes, A. S., Mondin, M., Beletti, M. E., Aguiar-Perecin, M. L., Guaraldo, A. M. and Mello, M. L. S. (2010), Age-related association of rDNA and telomeres with the nuclear matrix in mouse hepatocytes. Cell Biology International, 34: 925–931. doi: 10.1042/CBI20090457
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 8 December 2009/ 6 May 2010; accepted 2 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!