Physico-chemical factors influencing the shikonin derivatives production in cell suspension cultures of Arnebia euchroma (Royle) Johnston, a medicinally important plant species
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 153–158, February 2011
How to Cite
Malik, S., Bhushan, S., Sharma, M. and Ahuja, P. S. (2011), Physico-chemical factors influencing the shikonin derivatives production in cell suspension cultures of Arnebia euchroma (Royle) Johnston, a medicinally important plant species. Cell Biology International, 35: 153–158. doi: 10.1042/CBI20090459
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 12 December 2009/18 August 2010; accepted 27 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!