Phosphorylation states of STAT3 and ERKs in mouse embryonic stem cells
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 485–492, May 2010
How to Cite
Miyazu, S., Furuno, T. and Nakanishi, M. (2010), Phosphorylation states of STAT3 and ERKs in mouse embryonic stem cells. Cell Biology International, 34: 485–492. doi: 10.1042/CBI20090466
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 8 December 2009/ 27 January 2010; accepted 8 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!