Z-FA.FMK activates duodenal epithelial cell proliferation through oxidative stress, NF-κB and IL-1β in d-GalN/TNF-α-administered mice
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 543–552, May 2010
How to Cite
Gezginci-Oktayoglu, S., Bolkent, S., Bayrak, B. B. and Yanardag, R. (2010), Z-FA.FMK activates duodenal epithelial cell proliferation through oxidative stress, NF-κB and IL-1β in d-GalN/TNF-α-administered mice. Cell Biology International, 34: 543–552. doi: 10.1042/CBI20090485
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 19 December 2009/ 27 January 2010; accepted 3 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!