Part of a series marking the 70th birthday of the Cell Biology International Editor-in-Chief Denys Wheatley
Melatonin as the most effective organizer of the rhythm of protein synthesis in hepatocytes in vitro and in vivo
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1199–1204, December 2010
How to Cite
Brodsky, V. Y. and Zvezdina, N. D. (2010), Melatonin as the most effective organizer of the rhythm of protein synthesis in hepatocytes in vitro and in vivo. Cell Biology International, 34: 1199–1204. doi: 10.1042/CBI20100036
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 3 July 2010; accepted 26 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!