β-Catenin and Rho GTPases as downstream targets of TGF-β1 during pulp repair
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 105–109, February 2011
How to Cite
Shao, M.-Y., Cheng, R., Wang, F.-M., Yang, H., Cheng, L. and Hu, T. (2011), β-Catenin and Rho GTPases as downstream targets of TGF-β1 during pulp repair. Cell Biology International, 35: 105–109. doi: 10.1042/CBI20100114
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 11 February 2010/12 July 2010; accepted 15 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!