Effects of Brn-4 on the neuronal differentiation of neural stem cells derived from rat midbrain
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 877–882, September 2010
How to Cite
Tan, X.-F., Qin, J.-B., Jin, G.-H., Tian, M.-L., Li, H.-M., Zhu, H.-X., Zhang, X.-H., Shi, J.-H. and Huang, Z. (2010), Effects of Brn-4 on the neuronal differentiation of neural stem cells derived from rat midbrain. Cell Biology International, 34: 877–882. doi: 10.1042/CBI20100214
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 2 April 2010/ 24 May 2010; accepted 4 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!