Protein pattern of Xenopus laevis embryos grown in simulated microgravity
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 249–258, March 2011
How to Cite
Tedeschi, G., Pagliato, L., Negroni, M., Montorfano, G., Corsetto, P., Nonnis, S., Negri, A. and Rizzo, A. M. (2011), Protein pattern of Xenopus laevis embryos grown in simulated microgravity. Cell Biology International, 35: 249–258. doi: 10.1042/CBI20100248
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 3 April 2010/2 August 2010; accepted 15 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!