Dynein LIC1 localizes to the mitotic spindle and midbody and LIC2 localizes to spindle poles during cell division
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 171–178, February 2011
How to Cite
Horgan, C. P., Hanscom, S. R. and McCaffrey, M. W. (2011), Dynein LIC1 localizes to the mitotic spindle and midbody and LIC2 localizes to spindle poles during cell division. Cell Biology International, 35: 171–178. doi: 10.1042/CBI20100284
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 29 April 2010/2 August 2010; accepted 21 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!