Part of a series marking the 70th birthday of the Cell Biology International Editor-in-Chief Denys Wheatley
Hepatic stellate cell (vitamin A-storing cell) and its relative – past, present and future
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1247–1272, December 2010
How to Cite
Senoo, H., Yoshikawa, K., Morii, M., Miura, M., Imai, K. and Mezaki, Y. (2010), Hepatic stellate cell (vitamin A-storing cell) and its relative – past, present and future. Cell Biology International, 34: 1247–1272. doi: 10.1042/CBI20100321
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 14 May 2010; accepted 22 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!