Antimicrobial and immunostimulatory peptide, KLK, induces an increase in cytosolic Ca2+ concentration by mobilizing Ca2+ from intracellular stores
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 1109–1112, November 2010
How to Cite
Weghuber, J., Lipp, A. M., Stadlbauer, J., Aichinger, M. C., Ruprecht, V., Sonnleitner, A., Schütz, G. J. and Henics, T. (2010), Antimicrobial and immunostimulatory peptide, KLK, induces an increase in cytosolic Ca2+ concentration by mobilizing Ca2+ from intracellular stores. Cell Biology International, 34: 1109–1112. doi: 10.1042/CBI20100408
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 4 August 2010; accepted 9 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!