Gaseous nitric oxide exhibits minimal effect on skin fibroblast extracellular matrix gene expression and immune cell viability
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 407–415, April 2011
How to Cite
Rezakhanlou, A. M., Miller, C., McMullin, B., Ghaffari, A., Garcia, R. and Ghahary, A. (2011), Gaseous nitric oxide exhibits minimal effect on skin fibroblast extracellular matrix gene expression and immune cell viability. Cell Biology International, 35: 407–415. doi: 10.1042/CBI20100420
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 2 June 2010/10 November 2010; accepted 14 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!